"Knowing Jesus is like peeing in your pants, everyone can see it but only you can feel its warmth."
"Jesus is like a vacuum, he's cleaned up my life."
"Jesus is like my Tide-To-GO stick- With me whenever I need him!"
Yes very random indeed. However, this past weekend (thanks to the anatomy of my body) I was extra moody and felt like garbage. Driving home from somewhere I had the thought, "gosh I'm trash, but God Recycles!" Then I began to think about everything I've screwed up before and how every time God has made that "horrible" thing turn out to be not so bad at all! He recycles!!! The idea of that is flippin' sweet! Are you getting excited? I am excited!
The Paper Recylcing Process!!!
Step one- Sorting!
Step two- the Pulper! Has chemicals that break down the paper into tiny pieces. (hmmm, God uses His pulper on us breaking our sin into tiny pieces.)
Step three and four- Screens and cones, these get rid of bits of plastic or globs of glue.
Step five- the paper is pressed and cleaned.
God, you are so cool! It is neat to see how we humans can create a process God already has mastered. So, starting now, when you throw away an empty milk carton, trash the paper you used for your math hw, or drink a bottle of water; I challenge you to think about our God who never throws us away but refreshes, renews and restores us!

2 Corinthians 5:17 "Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!"
Galatians 6:14-15 "May I never boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, through which the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world. Neither circumcision nor uncircumcision means anything; what counts is a new creation."
Exodus 4:7 (Moses)
Job 22:23 "If you return to the Almighty, you will be restored: If you remove wickedness far from your tent."
Isaiah 38:16 "Lord, by such things men live; and my spirit finds life in them too. You restored me to health and let me live."
No comments:
Post a Comment