Halelujah! God is great! I didn't think today would come!!!! Here it is! 1 year, 365 days since my healing!
I've grown SO much this year, it has probably been the hardest year of my life, but I was not alone in any of it! I had Jesus by my side every step of the way. It was not easy... at all, but with God's strength I've made it this far- and with His strength I will continue to grow into the woman He wants me to be!
Though anniversaries are hard, I've decided this year to make this a celebration of healing. On Tuesday I had the oppertunity to give blood to the red cross. I've never done it before, and of course blood doesn't bother me... So I decided what the heck! I'll try! What a blessing. I may have given someone life by that 30 minutes I spent in a chair. I made the decision that every year this week of July I will give blood. As a reminder to myself of how far I've come. Kind of odd. I know... but it works for me.
Tonight I have having some people over to help me continue in celebrating. I am looking forward to it.
Anyway, Must run, but wanted to share in the excitement and joy that I've got today!
God Bless!
Psalm 40:1
I've grown SO much this year, it has probably been the hardest year of my life, but I was not alone in any of it! I had Jesus by my side every step of the way. It was not easy... at all, but with God's strength I've made it this far- and with His strength I will continue to grow into the woman He wants me to be!
Though anniversaries are hard, I've decided this year to make this a celebration of healing. On Tuesday I had the oppertunity to give blood to the red cross. I've never done it before, and of course blood doesn't bother me... So I decided what the heck! I'll try! What a blessing. I may have given someone life by that 30 minutes I spent in a chair. I made the decision that every year this week of July I will give blood. As a reminder to myself of how far I've come. Kind of odd. I know... but it works for me.
Tonight I have having some people over to help me continue in celebrating. I am looking forward to it.
Anyway, Must run, but wanted to share in the excitement and joy that I've got today!
God Bless!
Psalm 40:1

No comments:
Post a Comment