Well Well Well... It is 3:30 am and I am jumping out of my skin in excitement over the next phase in my life! I am overwhelmed with God's provision. Last night I spent 3 hours text messaging my new roommate. I find it hilarious how she texts more than talks on the phone like me. We talked about our room, school, our families, our livestyles, food, bedding, and church. She's a Christian!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited.
I was thinking while laying in bed and totally realized once again that God will never give us more than we can handle... So, I know that He's looking out for me in giving me a Christian roommate. I could handle a roommate that wasn't a believer, don't get me wrong I love non-believers and know its way important to share with them... but I feel like this is just what I need right now. It will be great to have a sister in Christ to live with.
We are meeting this saturday with our parents. I think this is going to be very exciting.
I'm hoping that maybe now I will be able to get some sleep... My mind has been racing with excitement!
God's provision is amazing.
1 comment:
Kelly,
I am always amazed at your journey. You are right God always provides. I am so excited for you and your new chapter in life and only pray you stay the course and know you have people who love you as you leap out of that nest!
Post a Comment