Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Great News!

Well, it has been a while since I've talked about school!!!!! I wanted to update the folks who have been going through this journey with me..

Last friday was the end of my first term. Every 8 weeks it is like a new semester!!!!! Sooo. Monday I started a new term. I am taking all new classes! Color & Design Theory, Electronic Drawing I, and Business Communications II. The two Graphic classes are each two hours long! But I am loving them.

The great news is... Today I got my transcript and I am a straight A student!!!! I'm on the honor roll and deans list!!!!!!!!! HALELUJAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm very excited... I was thinking and I think that the last time I made honor roll was like 2nd grade!!! haha.

This is our first electronic drawing assignment.... rocks, a path, clouds, hills and trees. I added in the little pond for fun.


This is an apple I drew last term in Illustrator.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Way to go!!!!! Straight A's!!!!! So proud of you.

The pictures are so cool. Thanks for sharing your work!

Blessings