Tuesday, September 1, 2009

UPDATE! SEPTEMBER 1ST!

It's been a while!!!!

Things are going well. As of Last Friday I am officially a Graphic Designer!!!!

Andrew is doing very well. I haven't been able to update and let you all know what's been going on because I've been so busy. It seems as though about 1 month after I started dating Andrew things started getting really hard. The day that Andrew and I met, he lost his job. He went 2 months without a job and things were really rough. Andrew and I would pray together often about God giving him a job, any job.

I remember one night specifically, He was extremely discouraged- I think it's even harder on guys when they can't get work... I prayed, "LORD! Please give Andrew some sort of answer tomorrow..." There is SUCH power in prayer!! Just as we were losing hope, the very next day Andrew got a job interview, 2 days later he was hired and after a week of working, he was given a raise!!!!

God continued to answer his prayers, With his living situation, he was being sued for rent, he was living in a spider infested house! I believe it is all and only through God that he made it out of these situations!!!!!! There is so much more, but it's even greater hearing it come from his mouth!!!

Lets see! As I said, I am a graphic designer! A year ago today I started out on this adventure... It flew by! I am taking Psychology, Economics, Business Law and Computer Systems now.. all of which are a bit torturous after being spoiled with no homework for 12 months. lol.

I was in class 2 weeks ago when the Administration called me into their office. I thought at first I was in trouble! After a minute I was asked if I would like to be a Residence Assistant for the college. "ABSOLUTELY!" I am now an employee at King's College!!! This is great, I feel as though God has opened a huge door for me here. Not only that, I have the opportunity to stay on staff after my graduation! I would work a few nights a week, and be able to get on my feet while saving money and working 2 jobs! =D I'm looking forward to this. My heart has been burdened for the girls that live here!!!!! It was a wonderful surprise! I know and can see where God is taking me in this position. And I LOVE this age... for the most part... They do have attitudes and I am learning more and more how to be FIRM. It's good for me!

So, that is it in a nut shell... I am so busy! I barely have any time to myself and when I do, I'm usually on facebook or checking my emails... It's been a while since i've blogged!

Hope you're doing well,
Thank you for reading!
Kelly

No comments: