My life is changed because of them.
Pictures are worth more than a thousand words, they are filled with thousands of memories. Its like you can look at a picture and remember the exact feeling and place in time the picture happened.Come fall I will no longer have 3 small groups to attend to each week. As i look back on this, I feel a piece of joy.
People can have so much impact on you no matter what their age. When I first met my girls, they were so shy, innocent and seemed so little to me. I have seen my girls blossom into great young ladies. I have tried to be there, and even though I would never call them on the phone to bother them, I sent emails, prayed for them and made sure they came to youth. There were times that I would fail at this. So many times I felt like they deserved better than me. I, a 21 year old girl, living at home and unassured of her future, was used by the creator of this universe to help direct and change lives.
There is no telling where I would be right now if I didn't have each and every girl in my life to encourage me to keep strong and kicking... No words had to be spoken, God knew exactly what I needed when I needed it. It was these girls that kept me going. Their smiles, their hunger for God, their laughter and love.
I only pray that I gave as much as they have given to me. This only prooves even more that God will use you no matter WHERE YOU ARE AT!
I love you girls, Thank you so much for being a part of my life, and allowing me to share in yours.
No comments:
Post a Comment